Get relief from allergy symptoms—including nasal congestion and sinus pressure.
-Saccharin Sodium Free
This medicine helps with:
- Allergy and hay fever symptoms.
- Sinus pain & headache relief.
- Blocked or runny noses.
- Allows rest.
Adults, Children 12 years and over:
Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary.
Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: Adults after a few days. Children after 48 hours except on medical advice
Do not use
- For children under 12 years.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you have taken paracetamol.
- If you have taken antihistamines.
- If you are taking antidepressants.
- If blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Have any medical condition or are taking other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser.
- have high blood pressure.
- have heart problems.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
- Chlorphenamine may cause drowsiness. If drowsy do not drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Keep to recommended dose.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Wherever you see the PE logo on our products, the main active is Phenylephrine.