Sudafed PE Sinus Day+Night Relief tablets a non-drowsy and 24 hour sinus pain & headache relief.
- 24 hour sinus pain headache relief.
- blocked or runny nose.
- non drowsy day tablets.
- night tablets allow rest and also relieves itchy, watery eyes and sneezing.
Adults, Children 12 years and over:
Take 2 day (red) tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary. Take 2 night (orange) tablets at bedtime. Do not exceed 6 day and 2 night tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: Adults after a few days.
Children after 48 hours except on medical advice.
Do not use
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you have taken antihistamines
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- have high blood pressure
- have heart problems
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
- Chlorphenamine may cause drowsiness. If drowsy, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Keep to recommended dose.
Wherever you see the PE logo on our products, the main active is Phenylephrine.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.