Sudafed PE Sinus + Anti-Inflammatory pain relief provides double action relief from sinus pain and headaches, cold and flu symptoms and blocked or runny noses.
Adults, Children 12 years and over:
How many: 2 tablets with fluid every 4 to 6 hours as necessary.
Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: After a few days except on medical advice
Use for the temporary relief of:
-Sinus pain and headaches.
-Cold and flu symptoms.
-Blocked or runny noses.
Do not use:
- For children under 12 years.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, ibuprofen, aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- If you are taking antidepressants.
- If you have a stomach disorder or ulcer.
- If you have impaired kidney function.
- If you have heart failure.
- If blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- have asthma
- have high blood pressure.
- have heart problems.
- are breastfeeding
- Have any medical condition or are taking other medicines including those ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Are 65 years or over.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
- If you get an allergic reaction, including hives, facial swelling wheezing, skin reddening, rash or blisters, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. In the event of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to.
- Excessive use may be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- Keep out of reach of children.