- For fast, soothing and effective relief from the discomfort of sore throats and minor mouth infections.
- Contains two antibacterial agents to help kill bacteria that can cause sore throats and mouth infections.
- Suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in mouth every 2 to 3 hours as required.
- Do not use if foil seal is broken.
Supplied by Reckitt Benckiser.
The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
- Not suitable for children 6 years and under.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- This product contains Isomalt and Maltitol which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Contains: Each lozenge contains 2.29g Isomalt/Maltitol and Sodium Saccharin.
•Not suitable for children 6 years and under.
•If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
•Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2 mg, amylmetacresol 600 micrograms
contains Isomalt and Maltitol (27.5 g /12 lozenges) which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. Also contains Saccharin Sodium
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
adults and children over 6 years. For temporary relief of sore throats.
Height: 79mm, Width: 110mm, Depth: 32mm, Weight: 105g