Painful sore throat? Try Strepsils Anaesthetic Lozenges which helps kill bacteria* and numbs pain fast. The double antibacterial and anaesthetic action provides effective and rapid relief from painful sore throats.
*In laboratory studies only. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. For temporary relief of sore throats.
Suitable for adults and children over 6 years. Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 hours as required. Do not take more than 8 lozenges in 24 hours.
Lozenges for painful sore throats and mouth infections. Numbs the throat. Anaesthetic action, double antibacterial action and fights painful sore throats.
The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
- Do not take hot food or drink soon after using this product as it may burn your mouth.
- Not suitable for children 6 years and under.
- If symptoms persist for more than two days accompanied by fever, headache or nausea consult your doctor.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Contains: Each lozenge contains saccharin and sugars (sucrose & glucose).
- Do not use if foil seal is broken.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Do not take hot food or drink soon after using this product as it may burn your mouth. Do not use if foil seal is broken.
Lignocaine (lignocaine) Hydrochloride monohydrate 10mg, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg
Each lozenge contains saccharin and sugars (sucrose & glucose)
Height: 79mm, Width: 110mm, Depth: 32mm, Weight: 114g