- Child Resistant Cap
- Includes Measuring Cup
- Raspberry Flavour
Provides symptomatic relie relief from the congestion associated with chesty coughs and nasal stuffiness due to the common cold.
200mL oral liquid
Directions for use:
To be taken orally, every 4 hours, if required.
Adults and Children 12 years and over: 10 mL
Children 6 years - under 12 years: 5 mL
Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period. Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse
practitioner. Use the measuring cup included for accurate dose measurement.
Do not use this product:
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if tamper evident cap seal is broken or missing.
- If you are taking or have taken in the past 2 weeks a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
- In children under 6 years of age
Ask your doctor before use if you:
- Have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with: - smoking - asthma - chronic bronchitis - emphysema
- Have a cough with excessive phlegm
- Have high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes or glaucoma
- Have difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Are taking medication for: - blood pressure - depression - appetite suppression
- Are taking other decongestants or sympathomimetic drugs
- Are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
- Are taking other cough and cold medicines
Keep out of reach of Children.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do not take for longer than a few days unless directed by a doctor. This product may cause sleeplessness. Stop use and consult your doctor if you have a cough or other symptoms that persist for more than 1 week, tend to recur or are accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. In case of overdose, stop use and immediately contact the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26) for advice.
Packaged with tamper evident cap seal. Do not use if seal around cap is broken or missing.
Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.