Lemsip Max Decongestant Cold & Flu Hot Drink Lemon is for the temporary relief of symptoms of colds and flu, including body aches and pains, sore throat, headache and nasal congestion. Reduces fever.
1 Blocked or runny nose
3 Sore Throat
4 Body aches & pains
5 Reduces fever
- Keep to the recommended dose.
- Pour contents of sachet into mug and fill with hot water, but not boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved. If preferred sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
How much to take:
- For adults and children over 12 years old: 1 sachet.
- Dosage may be repeated every 4-6 hours as necessary. Maximum 4 sachet in 24 hours.
Sachet is safety sealed - do not use if torn or damaged.
Supplied by: Reckitt Benckiser
This product does not contain Gluten.
- use in children 12 years and under.
- use more than one sachet per dose.
- give or take with other products containing paracetamol.
Unless a doctor has advised:
- Adults: Do not use for more than a few days at a time.
- Do not give this medicine to children over 12 years and adolescents for more than 48 hours.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have high blood pressure, heart problems.
- If you are taking anti-depressant medication.
- With other medicines intended to treat the symptoms of a common cold.
- Unless a doctor has advised: Do not use if you have liver or kidney problems.
- Not recommended during breastfeeding
While using this product
! This product may cause sleeplessness
! If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage. The damaging effect on the liver can take time for your body to notice.
! Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains aspartame.
! Keep out of reach and sight of children.
sodium citrate dihydrate
paracetamol 1000 mg, phenylephrine hydrochloride 12.2 mg
Contains total sugars 2.2g in a base including sucrose & lactose. Contains aspartame and saccharin. Contains 129mg (5.6mmol) of sodium which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful.
adults and children over 12 years old. For the temporary relief of the symptoms of colds and flu including body aches and pains, sore throat, headache, nasal congestion and fever. Do not take Nurofen Cold & Flu and Lemsip together. Do not use more than 1 Lemsip product at a time.
Height: 95mm, Width: 80mm, Depth: 44mm, Weight: 89g