Use this Codral product for:
- body aches & pain.
- blocked & runny nose.
- sore throat.
- chesty cough.
10 Lemon Flavoured Sachets
Pour the contents of one sachet into a mug. Fill with hot (not boiling) water. Stir until dissolved and drink.
Who can use this Codral product
- Children 12 years and over
One sachet every 4-6 hours as necessary.
4 sachets in 24 hours.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not use
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you are taking antidepressants
Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical conditions or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcoholic abuser
- have high blood pressure
- heart problems
- pregnant or breastfeeding
When to stop:
This medicine should not be used for longer than a few days in adults or 48 hours in children except on medical advice.
If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor. Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin rash or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Do not use if sachet seal is broken or damaged.